What the hey?

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

No Chance for Redemption

I’ve made a lot of stnanks in my day. Some of them big stnanks, some of them tiny little mishap stnanks. But always, always, always with the stnanks.
I thought that I could get past all of that. You know, I AM a pretty good person after all. I’m not bad or stupid; I’m just prone to stnanks. If I can get rid of the stnanks I would be absolutely perfect. That’s what I thought anyway.

This stnank tops them all. It really taught me that there is absolutely no chance for redemption in my stnankin’ life.

I’m lactose intolerant.
Yesterday I ate two ice cream buckets full
of ice cream.
I thought that it was snow. Pure, white snow.
But it was ice cream. Cookies and Cream to be exact.
I had the biggest stnankin’ stomach ache of my entire life.

As I lay there, writhing in pain, I realized that I can run from my stnanks, and pretend like they don’t really matter that much, but they will always catch up with me.

2 comments:

Christine Hawks said...

Soy ice cream is almost as good, in a weird, soy-ish sort of way.

Pat said...

You are not lactose intolerant.
And haven't I read this blog before? Seems familiar. Maybe from a dream?